Anjie Cho is the feng shui expert for The Spruce. She is a feng shui educator, practicing architect, and teacher of meditation and dharma arts. She is the founder of the Holistic Spaces blog, store and podcast as well as the co-founder of the Mindful Design Feng Shui School, where she teaches courses.
- 20+ years of experience in designing spaces
- Featured in multiple large-scale publications as an expert on feng shui and design
Since 1999, Anjie has been designing beautiful and nourishing spaces (inner and outer) with balance and harmony, informed by the ancient practice of feng shui. Her focus is to create nurturing and supportive environments, tailoring her practice to each individual’s specific needs.
She has been featured in dozens of publications including the New York Times, Elle Decor, Buzzfeed, and more.
Anjie's education and qualifications include:
- Practicing New York State registered architect
- Graduate in architecture from the College of Environmental Design at the University of California at Berkeley
- Co-founder of the Mindful Design Feng Shui School
- Certified Feng Shui consultant for the BTB Feng Shui Masters Training Program
- LEED Accredited Professional
Awards and Publications
Anjie is the author of "Holistic Spaces: 108 Ways to Create a Mindful and Peaceful Home," a book that delves into the power of using feng shui to make your ideal home.
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.